SIES College Of Arts, Science and Commerce (Nerul)
The college has started the Bachelor of Mass Media (B.M.M.) Course from the academic year 2000-2001.
Course Coordinator: Mrs. Padmaja Arvind
Faculty @ SIES
- Economics – Mrs. S.Sharma
- Computers -Mr. Kailash Pawar
- Advanced Computers – Ms. Vishwakarma
- News Paper Making, Editing – Mr. Rajiv Dogra
- Advertising Design -Mr. Saransh Mohite
- Feature and Opinion – Mrs. Sushmita Sen
- Copy writing, Brand Building, Understanding Cinema – Mr. Avinash Mantri
- Reporting – Mr. Venkatesh Rao
- Advertising in contemporary Society, Direct Marketing – Mr. Zaeem Mirza
BMM Festival : Frames Film Festival
Students of the BMM department of SIES (Nerul) college of Arts Science and Commerce organize Frames Film Festival every year. It is a pioneering national undergraduate film festival in India. It is a unique event, conceptualized to help young students showcase their talents in film making. The festival is judged by prominent personalities from the media and the film industry.
PS. Hey ya! Did we goof up somewhere? Anything more exciting happening at your college? Feel free to add a comment below about…well just about anything at SIES (Nerul) BMM!