Editor (April 14, 2012): This is last year’s internship program article. Check out the 2012 summer internship program information here and apply http://bmmbox.com/buzzbox/the-bmmbox-internship-program-2012-summer/
The BMMBox Internship Program
BMMBox.com – The First Bachelor of Mass Media Website is looking for good folks who are looking for an internship. While on an internship, interns dont get paid – cuz the site is run by BMM students for BMM students – but they do get a really cool internship certificate for the great work they do!
If you’re game, read the Roles and Responsibility of a BMMBox Intern below;
Role Title: Content Writer
– We provide you the topics and you send them in via email!
– You work from home/hostel/Honolulu/Marrakesh/Wherever you want!
– We are very particular about deadlines – so the articles should come on on dates decided.
– All original content! No cheating, no using Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V
Role Title: CareerBox Associate
– Establishing connection with agencies and getting in touch with HR
– Checking if they have relevant openings for BMM students
– Updating those openings on the site
Role Title: BMM Alumni Interaction Assocaite
– Looking out for BMM Alumni who are doing well in the industry and getting their interview
– Coordinate with them and send them the interview form link
– Update the content on the site
Role Title: Member Activation Champion
– Building the Brand ‘BMMBox’ and getting new users registered on the site
All internships have begun but you can still apply until 19th April. A cool internship certificate follows
E-mail your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line of the e-mail should be the role title you’re applying for. Send your CV along without fail!