We at BMMBox.com are committed in our efforts of presenting media students with the relevant content and enlightening insights, all of which are sure to keep them engaged and in the loop of what’s happening in the crazy world of BMM. While on BMMBox.com/cafe we urge students to share notes and their body of work with peers, on BMMBox.com we are always looking to build interaction.
In keeping with our ‘always willing to guide/help BMM students’ motto, we have partnered with Social Samosa’s ‘Social Media Career Q&A‘. First on, Social Samosa is an Indian Social Media Knowledge Storehouse. The Social Media Career Q&A is a two-day activity (March 22, 2013 – March 23, 2013) that looks to answer ALL queries pertaining to a careers in this ever-burgeoning industry. Industry professionals and experienced panelists (mentioned below) will address career related questions posted by media students, media industry aspirants and whomsoever!
This career guidance opportunity is FREE and open to all. To know more, click here.
- Sanjay Mehta – Co-Founder, Social Wavelength
- Aadil Bandukwala – Talent Acquisition & Social Media Advisor, Dell India
- Siddharth Bansali – Founder, Gyaanexchange.com
- Ekalavya Bhattacharya – Digital Head, MTV India
- Sandeep Balan – Group Product Manager, United Breweries Ltd
- Zaeem Mirza – Digital Marketing Strategist, ex-Google
- Quresh Moochhala – Professor Marketing, Northpoint Centre of Learning