Organization Name: White Rivers Digital
Organization Description: White Rivers Digital is Digital and Social media consultancy and agency. We firmly believe that digital and social will not be a choice but necessity for any brand, yet they will need to work completely in tandem with off-line brand identity and goals. Even though being a recent entrant in the space we have managed to quickly carve a niche for ourselves along with a great bond with our clients. We are looking for dedicated people who share our beliefs for digital marketing, understand branding and most importantly – are ready to put a great deal of effort for perfection.
Location: Central Suburbs- Mumbai
Role Title: Social Media Manager
- Provide day-to-day supervision and execution of client’s campaigns including (and not limited to) social media channel and community management, content creation, digital public relations, promotions, partnerships, blogger and influencer outreach initiatives, online events, etc.
- Work closely with top management to ensure campaigns are on strategy, on time and on target.
- Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks
- Serve as key day-to-day community and implementation manager for brands and troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Create weekly social media program status reports detailing key insights, popular content topics and monitoring results; work with analytics team and oversee preparation of metrics, tracking and activity reports as based on client reporting needs
- Offer key insights for improving programs to enhance results
- Understand basic research techniques and methodologies and use them to support development/execution of client campaigns
- Exhibit understanding of online market and digital capabilities
- Must have client servicing experience, preferably involving social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Passion for social media and community building online, including knowledge of social media platforms as well as tools of the trade
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of latest technological trends
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully, across multiple tasks
Experience Requirement: 1 year of dedicated digital or social media experience at an interactive, advertising, communications/public relations or marketing agency.
Compensation/Stipend: As per industry standards+ incentives
Application Process: Mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet to us@whiteriversdigi
Selection Process: Resume Screening, Telephonic Interview, Tete-a-Tete interview, Project (case basis), Final Selection
Notes, if any: If you think you have it in you and want to make a mark in the field of digital marketing – most welcome.