Hello to all the BMM and media enthusiasts (and to BMMites and faculty members who know someone who is looking for BMM-related info!)
Have you or your friends been considering joining a media course? Are you or other people you know looking at colleges in Mumbai that offer BMM but don’t know which one to go for? What does it take to do a media course? Are you cut out for it?
Answers to these and more await you!
BMMBox.com has planned InfoBox 2013 – a Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM) Information Seminar for all those who are interested in securing admission in the various BMM colleges including St. Xavier’s, Jai Hind, KC, Wilson, UPG, Rizvi, Ruia, National, SIES, Thakur, and so on! This seminar is open to HSC, CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB, or just about any other board that is equivalent to 12th grade!
What: InfoBox 2013 (BMM-Information Seminar)
When: Sunday, May 19, 2013
Where: KC College of Management Studies, KCCMS Building, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Above Ling’s Pavilion
Landmark: Cafe Mondegar Lane,Behind Regal Theatre, Colaba, Mumbai 400039
Time: 10AM – 4PM
Registration Fee: Rs. 1,000/- per participant* (Was Rs. 1,500/- for the first event and now Rs. 500/- off on every ticket!)
*A nominal registration/participation fee is being charged so that only genuine participants turn up at the event and to cover speaker, venue, and event organization costs. Parents/guardians can attend by taking an additional pass for themselves.
We prefer parents/guardians coming along so they also get to know more about the course and can guide their children further.
PART 1: Media Course 101
- Why taking up a media course makes sense
- Who should take up the course
- Skill sets required for the media industry
Part 2: BMM Colleges
- What makes a good media/BMM College
- Why getting admitted to a good media/BMM college is VERY important
- Points to consider when choosing a media college
Part 3: Entrance and Preparation
- Clearing the BMM-Entrance Exam confusion
- Which colleges are taking the entrance test
- How to prepare for those tests
Part 4: Media Industry Interaction
- Interact with both Ex-BMM students and top media professionals who are now working at advertising agencies, media and production houses, MNCs, public relations agencies, large publications, event managements companies, etc. They will give their perspectives on BMM and media industry
Part 5: Open Q&A
- Open Question and Answers session to ask all your doubts (if not covered during the sessions), and personal thoughts or apprehensions on taking the course.
If you wish to sign up for the event and still want to know the process of signing up and other questions, feel free to fill in this form below and our team will get in touch with you to help you out
Pictures from the InfoBox 2012 Seminar 1 held on April 17, 2012
So, what are you waiting for? Come over to this first-of-its-kind information seminar and get all your doubts cleared. This will help you keep a clear focus on your goals about which college to join, how to crack the entrance test, what parameters to consider when choosing a BMM college, and much more.
If you have any questions about the seminar, feel free to email email@example.com with subject line ‘InfoBox 2013′.