Organization Name: Wise Cells Learning Solutions LLP
Organization Description: Wise Cells is a technology focussed organisation with a specialisation in development of games, simulations, assessments and content for educational institutions as well as for corporates.
Role Title: Marketing Associate (Content Writer + Social Media Manager + Inbound Marketing Executive)
Role Description: The role will offer exposure to the candidate in the areas of inbound marketing, content writing and social media monitoring / marketing. The successful candidate would be expected to create content and monitor social media activity for Wise Cells and its Clients while catering to the requests being received for Wise Cells Products.
- Creation of Marketing Collateral for Wise Cells Products
- Blog Article creation for Wise Cells and its clients
- Monitoring of Online Forums, Social Media and News for Wise Cells and its clients
- Alerting Wise Cells Team on comments or articles which require attention
- Responding to enquiries received for Wise Cells Products and Services
Qualification Requirement: Qualifications are not a constraint as long as the candidate can demonstrate the necessary skills that are required for the role.
Skill Set Requirement:
- Good Command over written English
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation Techniques
- Strong understanding of the features on LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Plus, etc.
- Creative Aptitude with an understanding of User-Experience based designs
Experience Requirement: Relevant experience of writing for magazines, newspapers or blogs would be an advantage
Compensation/Stipend: Successful Candidates would be offered Rs. 5,000 as monthly stipend for a review period of 3 months. Candidates exhibiting strong performance would be offered permanent positions at Wise Cells and the compensation would be determined based on their performance during the review period.
Application Process: Interested Candidates would have to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org . The application should contain the following:
- Applicant’s Resume’
- A brief covering letter indicating why they are interested in this role and how it would help them in achieving their long term career goals. Samples of their work should also be attached
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected from the list of applicants based by reviewing individual applications. The selected candidates would then be interviewed and given an assignment. The finalisation of the candidate would be based on the performance in the interview and the assignment.
Key Dates: Applications would be taken on an on-going basis till 2-3 successful candidates are selected for the role since the positions can be filled in by the successful candidates as soon as they would like to.