We are looking for dynamic individuals with skills in content writing and editing for the web.
Project: Online Content Development And Management
Website: www.BMMBox.com – A specialized website for Bachelor Of Mass Media (BMM) Students, Mumbai.
Headcount Required: 10
- Create, develop and manage content for www.bmmbox.com
- Coordinate with Internal BMMBox Team and help leverage the online presence
- Copyedit and proofread content
Pen. Paper. LOL. Sorry, laptop and MS Word!
- For the specs, as its very obvious, we need you to have a good command over writing with an understanding of what works on the Internet, especially for an audience of media and communication students.
– Passion, Integrity, and Energy!
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and student-friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
HOW DO I GET IN?
1. Follow instruction below and register on BMMBox.com here
– Year/Specialization = SIMC 2009/SIMC 2010 – Select according to your year of joining.
– College – SIMC – Symbiosis
– Residence and PIN – You may choose ‘Other,’ ‘Other,’ unless you’re from Mumbai
*Ensure that you’ve filled in mobile and email address correctly as this will be the primary contact source.
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a 750-or more-word article on any topic of your choice related to
– media and communication
in an MS Word doc.
You can be serious, simple, fun, creative, wild, and even outrageous. We are open to all! So get going now!
DEADLINE: 48 Hours from this being sent out to all of you.
The BMMBox Team | email@example.com