branding notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• branding notes

why is the max file size kept so low....i really wanna attach files but cant....
    MOD do something about it....!!

What file size/type?

Originally posted by rachit612 View Post
    why is the max file size kept so low....i really wanna attach files but cant....
    What file size and type you wish to upload, Rachit? Maybe, we can increase the limit for you. The file size is currently limited keeping in mind the speed/connectivity of end users. We do not have an issue of speed/connectivity at our end.

Comment

Problems still?

Hello Rachit,

Are you still facing any issues attaching files. Do let me know.

Thanks

Comment

problem still on...!

mod.....ok...the problem is......the maximum limit to attach even a zip file is 97 kb.......this doesnot even suffice even 1 chapter of brand building.....can u just increase the file limit...??!!

Comment

mod.....ok...the problem is......the maximum limit to attach even a zip file is 97 kb.......this doesnot even suffice even 1 chapter of brand building.....can u just increase the file limit...??!!
          Hey Rachit!

Add me on Gtalk connect@bmmbox.com. How much is the zip file? Is it possible to upload non-zipped files each so that users can see the topics/file names?

Comment

[ATTACH]67[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]68[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]69[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]70[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]71[/ATTACH]
            Thanks Rachit! For the useful posts!

Comment

Working...
            X