X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TYBMM_2005_April_Semester_6_A6.6_CNI_Contemporary_ Issues_Question_Paper

TYBMM_2005_April_Semester_6_A6.6_CNI_Contemporary_ Issues_Question_Paper
    Attached Files

Re: TYBMM_2005_April_Semester_6_A6.6_CNI_Contemporary_ Issues_Question_Paper

I hv uploaded two projects of mine.Still i m nt able to access ...

Comment

Hey,

Your projects were under moderation, so its takes a little time.

But your membership has been activated and you have been informed about this through a phone call as well as email :-)

You can now access notes/question papers and projects on BMMBox.

Comment

hey dis is crazy u cannot access to any projects unless u post any.. i m desperately lukin for question papers but i have to post projects. how can i get dis papers widout posting anything.....aaaargh

Comment

Hey mohammedasad,

You simply cannot :-( Being a TY student, we're sure you must have got loads of projects. We are asking you to share just 2 of them. Please do the needful and your membership will be activated :-)

If you face any problems while uploading projects, please mail your respective project at connect@bmmbox.com. Please mention under which section and subject they need to be uploaded.

Comment

Working...
          X