Vivekanand Education Society’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce
The college has started the Bachelor of Mass Media (B.M.M.) Course from the academic year 2000-2001.
- Dr. (Mrs.) Shikha Dutta, M.A.(Eng), M.Phil(Eng), Ph.D.(Eng), B.Ed. and P.G.Dip.in Edu..Mgnt. (Co-ordinator)
- Mr. Milind Gawai, M.A. (English); M.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism), Diploma in Journalism (PG)
The BMM Department organizes various events throughout the year apart from their main festival – ‘Impressions’.
- ”FOTOMATION”- Fotomation is an inter-collegiate event
- “RAAGA” – Raaga is an in house cultural event.
- “GOONJ” – Goonj is an in house publication
BMM Festival: Impressions
Students of the BMM department of VES college of Arts Science and Commerce organize the media festival called ‘Impressions’ every year. The festival is open to students of all BMM Colleges. The festival is judged by prominent personalities from the media and the film industry.
Vivekanand Education Society’s College of
Arts, Science & Commerce
Mumbai 400071, INDIA
Self Financing Courses :
PS. Hey ya! Did we goof up somewhere? Anything more exciting happening at your college? Feel free to add a comment below about…well just about anything at VES BMM!