X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TYBMM_2009_April_Semester_6_J6.1_PLE_Press_Laws_an d_Ethics_Question_Paper

TYBMM_2009_April_Semester_6_J6.1_PLE_Press_Laws_an d_Ethics_Question_Paper
    Attached Files

Re: TYBMM_2009_April_Semester_6_J6.1_PLE_Press_Laws_an d_Ethics_Question_Paper

where's the paper dude?

Comment

Hey Amreen,

Sorry for the inconvenience. The Question Papers were being uploaded when you visited the website. They are now live.

Hope to see you more on BMMBox :-)

Comment

Hey, thanks a lot! I'm sorry for my oh-so-rude message! No hard feelings! thanks once again!

Comment

where r the papers i m nt able to view thm

Comment

Hey tans2189,

Your projects have been moderated and you can now access all the Question papers and notes on BMMBox.com.

An email has also been sent on your id to inform you about this :-)

Comment

Hey..I've posted my project all ost 4 days ago, when do i get registered? i could really use the question papers right now

Comment

Hey Sharru16,

We have not received your projects on our end. There could have been some error :-(. Anyways since you've requested, our team will reach you and we will surely work this out.

Comment

Working...
                X