The Taipei Film Festival is a film festival promoted by the city of Taipei, Taiwan, the Republic of China. It is one of the most important and high-profile international cultural events in Taiwan.
The festival revolves around a theme and this year the festival’s theme is centered on the ”Culture – the future of advertising creativity,” discussing how different cultures influence and affect the presentation of advertising in different countries.
The festival also hosts lectures related to the theme where directors of various international advertising agencies are invited to share their thoughts and experiences. The seven gurus will share their knowledge perspectives on the future of advertising creativity, regional and global advertising synergy and creative strategy on the whole. The speakers will also present some select award winning advertising campaigns as a case study and will share their thoughts on creating many such successful campaigns.
The speakers featuring in the film festival are as follows:
• Digby Richards (CEO Asia Pacific, Bates 141)
• Mark Ingrouille (South East Asia regional director, McCann Erickson)
• Natalie Lam (Regional creative director Asia Pacific, Ogilvy & Mather)
• Sosuke Koyama (Shanghai planning director, Publicis Group)
• KV Sridhar (National creative director, Leo Burnett India)
• Kishi Yuki (Creative director, Dentsu)
• Dirk Eschenbacher (CEO, Creative director Asia Pacific, Doyle Dane Bernbach).
K V Sridhar from Leo Burnett India will represent the Indian fraternity in the prestigious film festival.